Friday, January 12, 2007

Jok3s! XD which will crack you laughing!

i had once again been touched by many indonesian songs. thanks marla for the links! you're a real star! plus she also had these jokes on her blog. so i'd copy it down. once again, thanks to marla. indonesia rules over other country! (= so come on! let them crack you laughing!


---------------------------------------------------------------------


STRESS RELIEVERS

Stress Reliever .. 1

Wife : You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why ?

Hubby : When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.

Wife: You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?

Hubby: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem can there be greater than this one?"


Stress Reliever .. 2

Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.

Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, But I don't have any worries or troubles.

Girl: Well that's because we aren't married yet.


Stress Reliever .. 3

Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.

Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.

Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.


Stress Reliever .. 4

Wife to husband: " What's your excuse for coming home at this time of the night?"

Husband to wife: " Golfing with friends, my dear."

Wife to husband: " What ? At 2 am ? "

Husband to wife: " Yes, We used night clubs."


Stress Reliever .. 5

A newly married man asked his wife, "Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?"

"Honey," the woman replied sweetly, "I'd have married you NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE"


Stress Reliever .. 6

Father to son after exam: " Let me see your report card."

Son: "My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents."


Stress Reliever .. 7

" How was your blind date ? " a college student asked her roommate.

" Terrible ! " the roommate answered. " He showed up in his 1932 Rolls Royce".

" Wow! That's a very expensive car. What 's so bad about that ? "

"He was the original owner."


Stress Reliever .. 8

Interviewer to Millionaire: " To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire? "

Millionaire: " I owe everything to my wife. "

Interviewer: " Wow, she must be some woman. What were you before you married her ? "

Millionaire: "A Billionaire"


Stress Reliever .. 9

Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever.

The guy replies: Thanks for the warning.


Stress Reliever .. 10

A husband was asked: "Do you talk to your wife after sex?"

He replied: "Depends, if I can find a phone."


Stress Reliever .. 11

Man to wife on wedding night: "Are you sure I'm the first man you are sleeping with ? "

Wife replied: " Of course honey, I stayed awake with all the others !"


Stress Reliever .. 12

"Why did they stop printing PAMELA ANDERSON stamps in the U.S.?"

Answer: "Because people started licking the wrong side."


Stress Reliever .. 13

A wife asked her husband: "What do you like most in me - my pretty face or my sexy body?"

He looked at her from head to toe and replied, "I like your sense of humor."


---------------------------------------------------------------------


so if anyone of you know any of these kind of jokes, please tell me. will you?


i was supposed to be looking for australian agents today. with mum and dad. applying for more colleges. but it seemed like it's cancelled. perhaps they were having too much fun shopping at Vivo that they had forgotten all about me? but not really. because mum actually did call me up at around 3. only i didn't receive it. not that i was ignoring it, even though i was not really in the mood to go out today. i was in the room, watching my third time of Skeleton Key. everytime i watched it, the story became clearer and clearer to me. i still remember the first time watching it had been a pain. questions and more questions circling inside my head. after that i had a fun time. with myself. singing all afternoon long. with the microphone which was superbly amazing. it actually makes your voice sound stronger. so i couldn't resist putting down that microphone. to be honest, i even believed that i was one famous singer. wow mary. i know. i know. fat hope!


hmm... what should i do now? bored!!! everyday's terrible weather. when else can i ever go out like this? can't play the basketball. can't sit by the swimming pool chatting/singing. my mood changes with the weather too i guess. i am most happy when the sun shines out over the clear, blue sky. =D


about the red cross gathering. fang wei had asked me about it not long ago. so happy that she still remember! i thought they have all forgotten about me now. it will probably take place in february after the release of our o'level results. at least, i had something to look forward to now. and i'm not so dead now. i still have a life!


nevertheless, i felt so down when the days flew day by day, with me doing nothing in the house.

No comments: