Wednesday, July 12, 2006

cOnt~ =( wOrsT lUcK eV3r...

so i was blogging about her right?
continue~
whenever i think about her, my blood feels like it's boiling la. so angry with her. then today before we had the e maths mock exam, she followed us for lunch. while eating, she kept saying sarcastic things about and to me. directly in front of my face. can you imagine any other worse person than her?? me...nah~ she's just terrible friend for me. i dunno how she is to the others. and i don't wanna care anyways. i mean...last time when she said those stuffs i can still tahan. but today...she's gone too far. it was as if she didn't treat me like a friend nor a human la... she thought that i'm invisible or something. argghhh~ she's just like AMY. except i think that she's worse! at least i can still tahan AMY and AMY cared for me, at least i know. this 'she' doesn't! i am thinking what to do regarding this problem.. i feel really disappointed la. i treated her nicely but yet, this is the way she treated me?? get real! so all the rumours i heard about her were becoming facts to me now.. i dunno what is there that can be done to change the way i'm feeling right now towards her. i hope she'll realized this as soon as possible before more people are hurt too.
today was supposed to be my lucky day but it turned out the opposite way.
we got to watch 'Spirited Away' durin chinese lesson. yy and xl was bored by the show i guess...but still the missed playing the songs from the movie. hahax. me? i slept after half of the movie. i placed my head down on my arm on the resting back. my sleeping position was weird carrie later told me. hahax. i finally bought my liquid paper durin recess. yay! xl muz be damn happy i don't need to use hers anymore. cheapskate! lolx. we had one period free for chem. very bored cause there's nothing for me to do and laugh at. i like to laugh! anyways, lucky ms ng didn't want the hw she gave us today. just my luck?? dots. remind me of that movie again!! i wish someday to be like her too.
played bb juz now.. but it was boring. the guys took full court to play soccer la and they didn't let us play bb. =( only for the last 15 mins, we managed to rush a game in. overall, i had not exercised much. and height and weight's like 2 days away la. scary! i must lose 2 kgs by friday morning! gambatei!! =) after bb, we sat around water-cooler area and chit-chat. it was fun singing with lauren, val, nicholas, terence, pamm and pris. panu so extra! hahax. just kidding. terence and pamm taught me the 'i'm just a kid' song by simple plan. so cool! thank you guys! now, i can sing it with melvin alr!! woohoo~
I'm Just A Kid- simple plan
I woke up it was 7I waited til 11Just to figure out that no one would callI think I've got alot of friendsBut I don't hear from themWhat's another night all aloneWhen you're spending every day on your ownAnd here it goes
I'm just a kidAnd life is a nightmareI'm just a kidI know that it's not fairNobody cares cuz I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me
And maybe when the night is deadI'll crawl into my bed staring at these 4 walls againI'll try to think about the last time I had a good timeEveryone's got somewhere to go & they're gonna leave me here on my ownAnd here it goes
I'm just a kidAnd life is a nightmareI'm just a kidI know that it's not fairNobody cares cuz I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me
What the fuck is wrong with meDon't fit in with anybodyHow did this happen to me?Wide awake I'm bored & I can't fall asleepAnd every night is the worst night ever
I'm just a kidI'm just a kidI'm just a kidI'm just a kidI'm just a kid
I'm just a kidAnd life is a nightmareI'm just a kidI know that it's not fairNobody cares cuz I'm alone and the world isNobody wants to be alone in the world
I'm just a kidAnd life is a nightmareI'm just a kidI know that it's not fairNobody cares cuz I'm alone and the world isNobody wants to be alone in the worldNobody cares cuz I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me tonightI'm all alone tonightNobody cares tonightCuz I'm just a kid tonight
we confiscated panu's soccerball and he confiscated pris's phone... it wasn't easy til he got his back and she got hers back. lolx =P
i was really depressed and felt real down today. i regretted for not organizing my time well and wasting my time on the internet and basketball. however, i am so lazy to do up one timetable for my own discipline. haix. i still have to do a prelim timetable for veda and el 'IN magazine' assignment.. good luck to me.
sigh~

No comments: