Thursday, September 29, 2005

O.o I juSt cAnt tAk3 iT aNymOr3____* !!!

*+`11 more days to WARNING zone`+*
3...2...1... *blast*
*[[=/ Lamer...]]*
A-maths test tomorrow friends! Kapate-o, everybody! Pass this test with a 100%! Alright? I'm sure ya can make it if you're determine enough. I'll say this again:
If, there's a will, there's a way!
Aites?
I should have been revising for my amaths now. But this obsession is serious! hahax...can't help myself from stopping myself...Get it? Kinda become an involuntary action. Hahax... Is that bad? =X Oh...whatever!!!
I just had the feeling that i will not do well for this SA2...kinda ruin it all! through the previous tests i had sit for. But perhaps the EOY paper can bring it up a higher grade level? Yea~ Cool!
*prays*
Ehhem... Back to serious business, Mary! Time to work hard and put your best foot forward!! Don't be a slacker no more! Be dilligent! Start doing something that will invest in your future. Don't just sleep and rot on your bed, for Heaven's sake! Do something meaningful and worthwhile please! =/
Okiie...arghh! Enough on the pressure on me! I wanna blog about my guardian today. She is one living hell demon! Comeeee onnn! She questioned me as to why the plunge in my grades even in my maths result... Hello woman? I achieved an A for A Maths kaes?!? That's already the fruit of my hard work. When compared to the past few tests, i had already shot up! Don't anyhow say can? Who do ya think you are? You're nothing as compared to me too k? All ya do everyday is sleep in your room til noon came and got up to 'check' on us. Whatever! And what ya do, ish all a mask in front. All bullshits' what ya sae! Hate ya woman! =@
Today for afternoon assembly, we were given talk about Aedes Mosquito and dengue fever by Mr Chan. How? The more i look at him, the more i think about 'He Lao Shi'. Aww~ Missing him! He's so nice and grandfatherly! Ahahhhar~
Yep yep... Shouldn't i be revising now? Kk...gotta stop alrdy! =) I wish everyone lotsa luck!!!

No comments: