Saturday, September 24, 2005

dEprEssIOn rUlnlng ml dAy ^-^

I finally managed to change the midi of this blog MYSELF 2 days ago! I was so proud of myself! Well done, Rosemary! =) *pat pat* Lame arh?
I'm feeling spiritually tired!!! Arghh...so stressed out with the EOY exams approaching and all that. Moreover, today had been really packed with activities to be done, and these made my day even "greater". I woke up at 9 plus. Took a bath. Eaten instant noodles~Indomie! Lols. =X Got my books ready to study when Ying Ying and Mei Yan reached my house. Studied a while, i think about less than 2 hours. Proceeded upstairs for chinese tuition (2 hours). My eyes were like drooping the whole while. Can't even concentrate to a single thing that guy's 'lecturing' about. Furthermore, him, always rolling his eyeballs every now and then, made me even sleepier during the tuition. I just don't understand why he had to roll his eyes. Is he crazzie?!? I just hope his eyes will roll out one day. =X *oops, sorry!* I'm just being honest about what's in my head ya? After the tuition, i immediately washed my face, to freshen up, and changed into any clothes that first came into my mind. Placed the bible and notebook into a sling bag...ahh...and mp3, handphone, wallet too. [I'd forgotten my pencil case and, Jing Xuan later lend me hers during the cell grp. Such a nice girl, right? =)] Walked as quickly as i can to hail for a taxi. Waited for 10 minutes or so before one actually arrived. I learnt later that the driver was Indonesian too~ from Jawa. Hehex... Cheers! Hi-5, pak! *piak* He knew i'm indonesian too, from my accent, he said. Good one there! Some people just didn't know i'm from Indonesia. ^^ Paid the taxi fare with all the money in my wallet. *bankrupt already...sObx* I made my way into the awesomely large bungalow or is it terrace??? Whatever. I entered the cell group and everyone turned to look at me. *blush ^^* The floor was packed. Pastor offered his chair to me. But i refused, of course [How can i allow him to be seated on the floor? That's cruelty!], and managed to squeeze into a space on the floor. [Beside Jing Xuan to be exact.] Learnt more about Christian Faith's characteristics. The singing part was horrible though. I don't ahve the paper and furthermore know the lyrics??? So in the end, i was miming throughout. Hahax. But in the middle, a girl lent her paper to me. So i could sing after that. Ohhh...and i was touched to tears by Sophie's prayer...it's as though she knew what's in my mind and prayed for me. =D After that during fellowship, i ate nuggets and fries provided and drank the cold water. Slurp! Yummy! Missing those food now. =)
Alright...i wanna study later on. Perhaps, Physics? Well, yea~ Maybe. Arghhh...totally stressed!!! I'm a gone-er! =( Well... Ciaoz!
***I miss those Aussies!***
~I repent for i have cursed my guardian yesterday because she shouted at me through the phone. Well it's my fault actually. I had left the house unlocked when i was leaving for Sentosa. But must she scream?!?~

No comments: