I finally started on my holiday homework today. Though actually i planned to start it this morning, before i left for school. But as usual, i can't wake up...and even got up late. Even with a jolt, when someone switched on the bedroom light. I was so frustrated at myself because of my carelessness. Guess what?!? It turned out that i had switched my handphone to 'silent' mode... :( That's why i never wake up at the time i wanted~ 4.30am. Boo... i learnt to not be so blur from now onwards. Gosh! And in the end, i can't even get to bathe and i feel so comfortable all day long in school. Argghhh!!! Must wake up at the right time tomorrow! I promise myself this!!!
School was ok today. A little boring though. The climax was during chinese class. One of my banded friend talked back to Mdm Liang Yu~ my chinese teacher, who always gives me the feeling that she likes to pick a fight with students. I think she is pathetic. No one even listens to her during class when she is giving explanations to unknown, unfamiliar chinese characters. Haix...useless. And i learnt that my band is very behind and slow in learning. We were supposed to be learning the next 2 chapters already :( Oh no! My End Of Year exam results will be disaster, as i have predicted. Gotta work hard to avoid this happening! God, save me!
All CCAs had stand down now... Finally i can relax and use all the time i have to concentrate on my failing subjects. Good good...
Hmmm...then something had been happening to miie for the past few days. I had gained myself another god bro!! His name's Karl. 'lil flowwy''s his nickname. I think that that is way coOl! Cool~ aightx! I was very amazed at the words he used to talk to miie....all sound so hip-hopper's language. I like this guy. He was caring, cute (like a kid), not bad-looking, chills, knows how to make miie smile and swweeetx... Happy now?!? You are in my very blog entry!!! Scream!!! Celebrate it aightx? Haha... =P Buy chocolate cake for the party...and make sure ya invite me to this one and let me finish it up for ya!!! Hehex...
That's all for now... Nitex and pleasant dreams tonight for everyone! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment