Friday, September 23, 2005

bAcK frOm seNtOsA~

Woots!!! Watch them perform for the second time in a week! They are really great musicians, although i heard that their flute section is not very good... Lols. But overall performance was an A+ grade for sure! But i still think their performance in our school hall that night was much better than this time. Perhaps because of the echo effect produced in the hall. Makes the whole music so 'digital-surrounded', unlike the opened-area Sentosa. Maybe some sound's lost into the surroundings. =(
Alrights! We reached the Musical Fountain just in time before the band started playing...after much waiting for all of our friends to meet up at Harbour Front MRT. *We waited for like half an hour for them?* It was already quite packed with people there. Ok, tell ya how we get to the venue first... We were honestly, practically rushing to the Musical Fountain straight from the moment we alighted from the 'Blue-line' bus. Lols. I think we were like some fanatic during that period of time. =X But because of all the running, we made it in time there. Phew!
We found seats not short after...hahax...i can sense that the Iona College Band members were glancing at us every now and then. Cause i think they were thinking, 'Oh here comes the crazy group fanatic again!'. Okiies...i'm being very pessimistic here. But i think they really appreciate us being there to support them (i cheered and screamed at the top of my lungs when they were done playing a song....supportive ok?). I may seemed like a horny person but truthfully i think it's my way of approaching strangers that's causing this to. I guess i'm far more open than most of my friends in relationships. I'm really open in socializing. Seriously. Maybe that's why some people see this as 'horny'. I hate those people!!! They don't know me well enough. Anyhow say things that are not true!!! But if they call me 'boy-crazy', i had nothing more to say. Maybe i am 'boy-crazy' but not towards 'asians', but 'westerners'...esp Australians for now! =D Geex... I am really crazy, folks!!!
After they performed, me and Xue Li sat together beside Nick. He's so good...always stay by her side. Unlike Ying Ying's buddy who always ran away from her, to join his own friends. Haix. We watched the Musical Fountain show with him. Even though i had visited Sentosa for like the thousandth time already, i still had not seen this yet. I guess it's because of the time slot~ 830pm. Yeah~ I watched it all and was awe-strucked from the moment the first laser light was shone. Throughout the whole show i was gleaming all over with joy. I didn't know the Musical Fountain was this fascinating before. Hmm...must introduce this to my other acquintances. It's definitely an eye-opener! =)
So after the Musical Fountain ended, we had a photo session together again! Hooray~ My favourite part of the day for today! Yea~ And so i started looking around me and asked people to take pictures together with me. They, again and again, agreed and *swoosh*, there were photos in my camera... Cool huh? *nopex* I actually wanted to take together with one of the coaches~the most good-looking one. But however, i did not succeed. He was quite busy with himself, apparently. And the Jack guy too...wasted! I was too lazy to find him. Hahax~but anyway i and Ying Ying took a photo with the other guy from her class. Also, there's this cute little Aussie guy. He stopped in front of me, while i was taking a picture of a group of people in front of me. Sweetx! I captured it and immediately displayed it in my MSN dp. Rox! Yea~mostly, i took with Nick. Not really satissfied with today's shots in my camera. But i guess there were lots of good ones in Alison's and Kai Hui's camera. Yeapx. =P Still waiting for them to send them to me~ It had been really fun and exciting tonight! I am delighted that the atmosphere is BACK!
Alright, i gotta turn in now~ Yawns!!! =X
*i will upload the photos taken when i had removed all the red-eyes in some. Hahax.*

No comments: