Today was fun. I learn that God did not want His believers to merely have faith in Him but to also establish a deeper relationship with Him. God is again and again so great and mercyful. Pastor Kong explained Matthew 9:13 ~ "But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy and not sacrifice.' For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance." Wow! I was really touched then...i could feel tears held back in my eyes. Yeah and church today was great! Couldn't have been better!!! The more i attend church services, the more i feel a closer relationship with Him. OooO... Oh and i saw Ming Qi today but she didn't see me.
After the service, Sophie accompanied me and Tin Tin home. But before that, i bought the 'Cross' cd that i wanted to have, at the church store. Great, inspirational, powerful songs inside that contains important messages from Him!! Yeah...very happy :) I was surprised to see many cool stuffs in the store...especially the baby size wristbands!!! So cute. I wanted to buy one for AnWen (my guardian's toddler)but decided not to.
On the way back home, i saw a lot weirdos...especially this indian guy. When he saw me eating the ice-cream that i bought near the MRT station, he said to me, 'I like ice-cream too.' and then he smiled at me. And even when he had passed me quite a distance, he was still looking at me. Huh?!? In response, Tin Tin and me exchanged confused looks. A bit scary though. But Tin Tin said, 'At least he didn't harm us...' Hahax. Very weird. Til now, I could still see the smile on that indian guy's face in my mind. He's grinning from ear to ear, showing his rows of obvious white teeth when he smiled. I shuddered at the very thought of him. Brr... Sorry, maybe i worried too much...
And of course i will definitely make time to go to the next church service next week!!! Gotta see all my cell group again! Miss ya all!
*Arghhh....school's tomorrow!!! Sux! Sux! Sux!

No comments:
Post a Comment