What else can i say? Thanks Xue Li!!! See me so good...put your big name on my precious blog. =PHehe. This will be my first attempt in trying to keep an online diary and updated. I hope i am able to do so. Yeah?
Yar... today i stayed at home all the while, completing the 'Book Buddy Presentation'. Jane, Candice, Eunice and Xue Li were the few that came. We had a lot of fun though. We sang, 'zi lian' a bit (pose...pose...pose...lols) and became real serious at times... And we learnt a lot of new skills in operating the Windows Media Maker too!!! =)
Tomorrow i may be attending the Bible Study again for the second time now...although my first was not really counted (i onli sat at the corner of the room on the sofa listening and not really paying attention to what the Pastor said). I am really very excited now. My heart awaits to what will be taught tml. The last bible study i attended was fun...i thought it would be like studying throughout the day fully. That would be, Christ yes, a long time! Luckily that's not what happened. We had games!!! Phew! =D
Hmm...what had i done to make a breakthrough in my spiritual round last week? Er, nada...? Oh, this is bad. What if the pastor asks me this...and all i could answer is a lie if i have to do so. But NO! I'm not gonna tell white lies anymore...i have to not have this habit anymore. God please save me! And for the past 1 week i hadn't read the bible yet... God must be thinking,
"Gosh Mary! What's this attitude you're having? Do you really wanna become a Christian and behaves more like me?" I want to...but it's kind of hard. I have to resist all types of temptations to be like Him... Gee... Not as easy huh?
Til here then. I will keep on updating it de... =)Good night, fellow friends and peepx! Miss me! i<3me!

No comments:
Post a Comment