Saturday, October 01, 2005

hApPi cHldr3nS' dAy!~

1 msg received~
Happy Childrens' Day, to all Youths!!!
(esp from me to ya!^^)
Once a child,
Always a child.
The simplicity of life,
The happiness within.
Last but not least...Happy Mugging! =)
***
A little tired today... woke up at 9 plus and change into a fresh piece of clothes. Got out 2 pieces of paper, coloured pens, some markers...almost whole pencil box lar. Cooked myself instant noodles Indomie and ate them real quick. Which after, i sat inside the room to do up my *Pre-exam timetable*. But stop mid-way (er...shld be quarter way...or issit eighth way?), have some problem scheduling up the time for each and every revision timing...cause it seems that everyday of next week i will have tuition. Bahhx. And sometimes the tuition time will be changed without prior notice. =/ So in the end, i give up! =( No other solution. Have to wait for everything to be confirmed first...
Online a while then got ready for cell grp in dat big big house again. Wahx! Go there soo shuang...everytime see big big pool and da big big garden! I wish i got a big house like that too! *prays* Okiie..getting a lil side-tracked here! That's not the main point i'm trying to share here.
I had my 1st bible study today! It was very enjoyable though. I had it together with Tin2 and Theresa. Sophie was our bible study mentor. After the lesson ended, I said out the sinner's prayer finally!!! Haha...so happy... Feels that i am reborn back to this Earth. So glad that Jesus is my saviour 4ever! Lord, make changes in me and cleanse me of all sins! *prays* =))
Cell grp was fun too. Since today was a combined cell grp, there are many ppl in the room. So as for the game, we had lots of fun. Everyone laughing here and there, joking among ourselves. Especially Pastor Ying Kiang...so farnie...he was forced to eat the green chilli!!! Hahax...just a bite of it and his face turned red. He immediately took out the chilli from his mouth. Lols. Cute! He was like panting for fresher, colder air. There's another boy who was forfeited to eat the chilli too. He also can't take it til he ran downstairs to get water up. Hahax... Damn fun! Yeah...we did sang songs to praise and worship Him. But i was not familiar with the lyrics and rhythms. So at first i started out singing out in wrong tunes. Ps! =X
Lord, you are the moulder of me, a clay,
Come and mould me, Lord, to be more like you.
Fellowship was best today so far! I communicated with more people around. So not so boring no more. The fried noodles served was good though. I loved it and get myself a second helping. Yummy! Ooo...and i found out that in my cell there's one guy who is damn pro in his maths. Cool~ I wanna ask him give me private tuition, can? *sObx*
Came back for Ms Michelle da tutor. She was not usually sick today. She kept burping real loud throughout the lesson. She kept saying she wanna puke all the time. I pity her. I gave her potato chips to eat! Little did i know, later on, she puked out all of the potato chip in the toilet bowl. Gosh! I didn't mean this to happen! I was awefully sorry! But...guess what? She said she felt a lot better after puking. Thanks to my cleverness and intelligence sia!~ *blush*
Played an hour of bball with my bro. I scored more scores than he did. Huahaha... I'm the Winner! Jogged 10 rounds around the basketball court non-stop. I felt this pain in my side tummy in the first round. But after much constant running, the pain slowly faded away. My whole leg were as stiff as a log when i finished the jog. To ease the tension, i did 20 times of push-ups and sit-ups, 15 counts of jumping jacks and practiced my tactics and skills in bball. Slowly, my leg returned to the normal condition. Me and bro were drenched wet with cold sweat by 10pm.
Yawns...so dead...tomorrow have to really buck up on my revision liao!!!
***

No comments: