Went for church in the morning. Woke up late at 730am. Tot of waking up at 7 sharp. But well yea, received a wake-up call from my cous. He told me to Get Up. Okiie. So i got off my cosy bed and got changed. No mood for some cool clothes. So grab a tee, jeans and n baggie. Set off!
Onto 8th floor! Ming haben woke up. It's so late already! Arghhh...hurry him lots! He got changed too and ate a piece of bread. Poor him! Got irritated by me! Meet Pris and Ayrton at the guard hse. They were all ready.
Had to take taxi cos the chartered bus had long gone. I chipped in 2 dollars from my pocket for taxi fare. At least lor. Not much money left liaoz. Few coins jinggling in my wallet til then! *clink clunk clink*
Oh! An Indo pastor came and lead us in the worship singing. He sang real well seh. Was all energetic and excited bout the whole thing being on stage. (= Ahax. I donated 35cents for the offering today. Paiseh. But heys! That's left me with nil left, aite (except for the Indonesian Rp100,000! wakaka..)! Pastor Kong preached today. I liked a phrase that he said: The life of a believer is like the days of a warrior.Very true! Gonna remember it well. (=
Yeps. Bought 2 cards at the shop. They were titled 'Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of christ' and 'You will be my witness'. They were cool~ Went to Jurong Point after that for lunch. Pris lent me 4 bucks. I ordered chicken rice. Shared with her Bandung drink. Lols. That's what Pris buys everytime when we eat there. Bandung girl lar! X=
Took MRT to Queenstown cos accompany her buy winter coat fro her New Zealand trip. Wah! Ex seh~ But quality we saw was not satisfactory though. So, we took a taxi to John Little Somerset to check over there this winter clothes shop. I was too tired to follow further, so went back home by the same taxi. Lols. But when i reached home, i realised that i had no more money left. Geex. Luckily, Mr driver was kind enuff to wait for my maid to come down with the 10 bucks. While we waited, he even turned up the speaker's vol so i can enjoy the music that's playing too. So kind and patient! I wish i could reward him as the best driver of the year! =D
Watched Disc 2, 3, 4 of Full House after that. Wootx! I love the cool dude! He's charming and cute! The girl was adorable and cute! When the 2 comes together, *weet weet*. The story was funny too. Wanna watch the rest but Disc 5 got some prob. So i had to stop halfway! Idiotic! Well, I've decided to buy the VCD anyways! It's worth it! The guy's too cute for me to resist! I am gonna watch it thousand of times til the VCDs spoiled! Yepp.
Feel like playing basketball. But nobody can play with me! *sObx* Tomorrow ba~

No comments:
Post a Comment