Got back most of the results today. Today was sooo my day!!! (=
Firstly the maths papers...both e-maths and a-maths. E-maths~ 94/100!!! Damn happy! So proud of myself! I expected jux a border A1. I could not believe my luck! ^^ Paper 1~ 76/80. Paper 2~ 93/100. For a-maths, i jux expected a B3, but in the end~ Weex! A-Maths~ 58/80 (which is an A2)! Wahx...Thank God for all this miracle!~ Love ya! *mUacK* ^^
Next. We had English. Mrs Lai returned us our papers. I closed my eyes as i prayed for another miracle to happen! I dun wanna fail! I dun wanna get retained! I wanna pass so badly! And luckily, i passed! With a C5~ 28/50!! Wow! Another miracle! My God is really so great!! Everlasting is his power....so great!! Well, Comphre~ 15/25. Summary~ 13/25. Lucky sia!~
Next after recess, i got back my Chinese papers. With an average of 70/100! Someone better reward me sth if not i'm gonna turn crazy! Lols. Paper 1: part 1~ 16.5/20, part 2~ 36/50. Paper 2~45/70. Wow~ Furthermore, to me, this paper will be like B4? Ahax! Hooray to me to all the miracle works! Thanks to the 7 O'clock Channel 8 news that i had been watching few days before the paper!~
K...physics came next. I passed!!! I feel so truly blessed! =) What's up with my luck? Has all my life's misfortunes' been swept aside? Who knows? Only one person: Him my God. Anyways, i got 60/100 for Physics! How cool is that!~ A miracle definitely!
I had actualli improved from mid-year and my class tests so far for this year! (= Hmm....so i think for this December holiday, i will strive hard and be yong gong more!! it's so worth it! Even all those burning of 'midnight oils' had paid off. Yay! rOseMary! Jia youx!
Well...but there's still 4 more papers to be checked yet next week! Perhaps, there will be some fails among these 4. Gulp. =/
Congrats anyways to myself! Really really hope that i could do my parents proud! After all the things that i had done to them (all the wrongs)... )= Yep... Gonna prove to them that i appreciated all the things they had done for me now! (= So glad that my parents could send me off to Singapore to study so much stuffs (that they ownselves may not know). Yea! Bless them 4eva! Love ya, Dad and Mum~ for your support all these years [even though smts i feel that you're all nagging too much. But hey! That's love alright. ;)]
*Lols. suddenly feeling so grateful to both of my parents! I wonder why.*
Went to play bb jux now from 8pm til 9pm plus... All alone! )= Cos tin2 had to go River Valley to meet her mum! So good! But in the end, luckily, so many guys joined me too. So i had lots of companion there at the basketball court! Rawks! At first there was me playing alone with 2 small boys, then later some people came to play soccer, and some joined me in bb too. Then all of them (prob older JC guys) helped me pick up my ball when the it flew off out of the court! Lols. Paiseh. But i shoot well lar. So not so paiseh lerx. I'd proven to them gurls are equally as fit as guys! Hahax... Ok. Sweat a lot as usual. And my back aches now!~ Arghh! But it's gonna be woth it.
Gonna go out with Dad tomorrow to buy more things! He promised me shoes! Yeah! So i will not be attending the bible study and cell group tomorrow lerx. Sad... But shopping lei~ Ahhax... Of course er, i will Shop! Furthermore, tml's his last day in Singapore. And i had not been accompanying him for the past few days. Been busy with my own things. I shouldn't be such a bad daughter to him. Have to shower him some love! Yeah....
God's commandment: Love your parents!
Alright gotta sleep now. Yawns. It's so late! Lalala~ This is the best day ever! Yeepx!

No comments:
Post a Comment