Saturday, October 08, 2005

adDiCtIOn____* and mOre 3viLnEsS~

Really bui tahan arh...
In the end, i was still tempted to blog, yet, another time. Well, i hope it's the last time now (for exam period). Hopefully, i can resist the temptation to blog more entries! But smts, it's just hard! I will miss my blog and even dreamt of it in my dreams!!! Can't lay my hands off it every day of my life! Wow~ too exaggerated... =/
Alright, today marks 10 more days towards freedom, but
2 more days towards hell!~
Bugger! =X
Arghh til now, i only understood and memorised physics chapter 1 to 15...bio on nutrition in plants and cells, diffusion and enzymes chapters (like 11 more chapters to go?!? arghh.....!!!)...geog on tourism only (!!!)...a maths chapters...e maths chapters...
=) All the best to all the muggers out there! Have faith in yourself! =)
Anyways really stressed out yesterday and today. But i must not find anymore entertainment stuffs...cause it'll distract me from my academic achievements... =( So everyday is boring. But surprisingly sometimes i feel happy studying! Lols... I'm going lunatx~ Tralalala~
*P-EP now!!!*
Study hard!!! Mug hard!!! But don't overwork!!!
***
*i will blog in 2 weeks' time! Ta-da! =)
God Bless!!! Jesus <3>
***
I found more evilness behind my aunt's invisible mask!!!
My tuition teacher reported that she was trying to cheat money from her, but luckily she checked the account, calculated the amount and found out that it was 50 dollars lesser!
What the ***!
So now, she also got this hatred towards my aunt! Yea~ Gained another member of the *Anti-Auntie Club*~ Lols... (no such thing)
Wah...like that confirm my auntie got cheat my father his money liao! Cos we always never check the monthly account one. Die liao lar... Must take extra precaution next time!!! Hmm...remember this! Important stuff!
She thinks she can cheat us with her *sweetness* huh? Bullshit lor! Always act so nicely in front of my parents... But when my parents went back to indo, she gave us all sourness and bitterness all over again!!! I tell ya, she won't get a cent more than she should have in the future. Na-da! No more! She's so what's that idiom?!? Was it bu lao er huo? Yea~ I think this suits her behaviour perfectly!~
Arghh... i can't wait to move out of this *prison*!!! I wanna move in my mum's place there!!! *sObx* I'm so suffering here. =(
Save me!!! +

No comments: