Got back the rest of the results today. Well, first thing's first. Hmm...Chem paper was so 'Oh No'! Remember, i thought i would get an A1 for it, sure thing! But look at this now. I got 52/100 for Chemistry instead! Shit! A low B4! When i thought i could achieve an A1... Haix..
*hIx*
Next for Biology! *wOoo...i lOved thIs!* I expected the other wise as what i did for Chemistry. *This one's gonna be a Fail! A C6-thing if not!* But when the paper returns, i was rejoicing! It was 74/100! First time in my life, such a result (after Sec 1 that is)! Yay! I hope i had done my parents proud lerx. Yeap. Must do them proud! Not gonna disappoint them no more. I am gonna study study study in the future. Must have discipline! =) Bio rawks starting from today! (= Hee... Rawk rox rocks!
Geog, i passed! With a B3~ 33/50 somemore! Hmm...wonder whether ismail marked it or not. This is so unusual. Well, thank that teacher lots, that for this test i can pass my overall geog. Thank khiews! =) Hmm...then for SS. Hehez. *gulpx* I failed!!! Boohoohoo. So sad. Actually for this, i expected at least a B4. But well, that's life anyways. Something happens when you least expect it to happen. That's what i learnt from this test. Next time shall not place anymore high hopes on results ler. Just pray! Yea...i still believe in this. The Lord will never shift/change! Got 23/50 for SS. So in total, my Combined Humanities was like 56/100. Well, it sucked! I just dun understand how some people scored so well for it. I mean it's not like i studied and the marks will be 'Wow~', but this is no studying matter, it's more to a skill thingy. So i need some 'professional' help here!! Lols. Nope...me kidding here. =X
Well, i am feeling a lil angry today too. Was actually celebrating/rejoicing with MY about our results when recess started. But some people later got angry. Dunno who arh? So extra! )= What? My fault arh? So idiotic! *I hate those who get angry at me when it's not my fault in the first place!!!* So not! Who ask them never study! As if i'm not sad over my result! I am already so 'tired' in my mind and yet... Haix. Selfish people! Can't i make myself happy just for a while? Hellow...i prayed real hard for it all hor! Mind you! Idiot idiot idiot! Ruined my day lar! Happy? Huh! Very idiotic!
After recess, we assembled at the front of GO. Waited not too long lar, so it's okie. On the ride to Victoria, i secretely ate sausage and egg sandwich. Ahaz. Never get caught. Well~ Brought along my Limeade for the journey too. Not thirsty! (= Waited quite a while before we could enter the theatre. Settled down somewhere in the middle of the left hall. Overall, the dance was not bad (can't understand what they are dancing about...except the Blue). But, i hate those masked ladies when they danced! Eww...their masks reminded me of the 'Three'. Brr...arghhh... Scary lar. I dun wanna nightmare tonight! Hahax. Was covering my eyes throughout that whole performance. Yep yep, and who cares whether i'd missed it or not! I dun care!
Watch 'Untukmu' when i reached home. Hmm...nice show! But i dun really believe in a perfect relationship. Hahax. Hmm...took a nap after that 1 hour of watching. Very tired. Back aches, hand aches, mind aches. Everything pain! Gonna 'rest in peace' now! Schooling again tomorrow...
Bleah~ /=

No comments:
Post a Comment