Friday, March 14, 2008

send me home?

do you know how much i dun get accounting at all??? it's so pathetic. i think i better attend the support class or sth. anzel told me that ARA and ATA have the highest rate of students failing for the subject. argh! no way i want to fail!~ so i am gonna try my very best to clarify all my doubts during tutes and classes. yes. i have to. no other choice. it's all up to me now.

i met him again today before Calculus lect. he's so charming. metta agreed that he's cute too. interesting person, she said.... but, of course. ^^ i am happy that we can at least chat even though it's only for a minute or seconds. the sight of him makes me happy! hehe. i hope we can still be friends for the next few years.

ohhh... and i am recently into this song:

Singer: Taylor Swift
Song: Our Song


I was riding shotgun
With my hair undone
In the front seat of his car
He's got a one-hand feel on the
steering wheel
The other on my heart
I look around
Turn the radio down
He says, "Baby, is somethin' wrong?"
I say, "Nothin'
I was just thinkin'
How we don't have a song..."
And he says

(CHORUS):
"Our song is the slamming screen door
Sneakin' out late
Tappin' on your window
When we're on the phone
and you talk reeeeal slow
'Cuz it's late and your mama don't know
Our song is the way you laugh
The first date, 'man, I didn't kiss her and I should have'"
Then when I got home
'Fore I said amen
Askin' God if he
Could play it again.

I was walkin' up the front porch steps
After everything that day
Had gone all wrong
Been trampled on,
lost, and thrown away
Got to the hallway
Well on my way
To my lovin' bed
I almost didn't notice all the
roses
And the note that said

(CHORUS):
"Our song is the slamming screen door
Sneakin' out late
Tappin' on your window
When we're on the phone
and you talk reeeeal slow
'Cuz it's late and your mama don't know
Our song is the way you laugh
The first date, 'man, I didn't kiss her and I should have'"
Then when I got home
'Fore I said amen
Askin' God if he
Could play it again.

Dah dah dah dah...

I've heard every album,
listened to the radio
Waited for something to come along
That was as good as our song...

'Cuz our song is the slammin' screen doors
Sneakin' out late tappin' on
His
Win-dow
When we're on the phone and he talks real slow!
'Cuz it's late and his mama don't know
Our song is when he laughs
The first date 'man I didn't kiss him and I should have'
Then when I got home
'Fore I said Amen
Askin' God if he
Could play it again..

Play it agaaaaain ohh oh ohhhhh
Heh-heh

I was ridin' shotgun
With my hair undone
In the front seat of his
Car.
I grabbed a pen and an old napkin
And I...
...wrote down our song...

it's so nice!!! i want to have this kind of ro-man-tic things in my lifeeeeee! but, when is it???

actually this year is the year that i should consider having a boyfriend. but i won't ask for much now. God knows now is not the right time.

anyway guys!!! i have shocking news! =D
today after my accounting tutorial, this china guy actually offered to send me home by his car. i was like numbed for a sec. then i was totally knocked off my head and said that it's alright. woah! that was freaking fast. sweet in a scary way. it's like i just knew him for an hour and he was doing this already? dodgy guy. but he's a nice guy, i think. Chinese, but speaks good English. haiz. i also wantttttt~ =.=

No comments: