First and foremost,
Happy Deepavali, peeps!
***
Today. Yesterday. The day before. They are all good! *thumbs up*
***
Mum arrived last Sunday. Which meant tat i can start my shopping mood again! Weelll yeah, i shop like crazy again. This is what i get on Monday at J8: 2 belts from U2, accessories (bracelet and necklace), figurines from Precious Moments. Rawks! Thanks Mummy! (= However, saw lotsa Amksian there. I guess they had got back from their O's Cl Exam. I had to dodge away from them. Luckily no one noticed me, i guess. Hehex. I'm a good sneaker! =X
Then went back home and spend the rest of that day cleaning and refurnishing the house! Phew! Tired! Slept early!
Today, we finally set foot on Orchard Road! Weets! Started off at Wisma Atria. First tagged along behind my siblingswhile they searched for their sport shoes. Then it's my turn! My jacket! Saw a nice one at Esprit! Bought it, though it was not the right one tt i wanted. It was very cool and unique though. So i guess it's alright! I can always buy another one myself at some bargained shop right?! Ahax! (= *this is so me!* Went back home after that. Met Dad and Erice from their flight. This time went out with Dad again. But, Oh my gosh! The attire that he wore was so embarrassing! Seriously! I was wearing this neat and tidy attire jus now! But he?? Collared shirt tucked out, long pants and home slippers. I really dun understand why he can't get changed?!? I so wanted to frce him to change! But when i hinted him, he said, "Why? Are you ashamed of me?" Wat? If he know, den y didn he change? So i cant tell him,"Yes. Please get change dude!" right? Cannot be disrespectful to yur elders, Mary! So i just kept quiet and bear with the humiliation when we walked along together side by side on Orchard Road!!! Can you imagine that? Such big crowd of people looking at him? Isn't he embarrassed? =X Really think he's a bit weird today. But i can only do nothing in the moment. Anyways after walking to Heeren first, Wisma second and then to Lucky Plaza (I loathed this place! It stinks!)... My legs were aching like mad! But at least we found a watch shop selling the Baby-G! Bought it! But later found out tt we had been cheated $20 by the seller. Other places sell it at cheaper the price! Stupid greeedy old man! Moreover, later i find tt the watch had some default in its manufacturing! Dad's gonna come back to tt old hag again to complain!!! Muahaha~ Weell...next Dad went to Kinokuniya. I bought a VCD there, it's called 'Home'. Dunno nice anot. Just anyhow buy, cos really very depressed over the watch thingy just now, so the VCD kinda entertained me. Waited for him inside at the Coffee Bean for practically the whole time til the shop closed! I was so tired til then! My whole body ached lots! Was so happy when the shop closes! (=
***
Tomorrow Conquer O starts! Booo!
2 more weeks to my HOLIDAY!!! )= sooo loonnngg.....

No comments:
Post a Comment